Becoming a General Member of AHISA
The process of applying for General membership of AHISA:
- Initial contact with the State Branch Chair. The State Chair will discuss membership
criteria, obligations, benefits and the process. The offer to submit an application is
generated at this point.
- The applicant fills out an online application. Once submitted it is forwarded to the
applicant’s School Board Chair for endorsement.
- Once the School Board Chair has endorsed the application it moves to the State Branch
Chair for formal endorsement.
- Once the Branch Chair has endorsed the application it is forwarded to members of
AHISA’s National Board. The Board then votes on admitting the new member.
- With National Board endorsement the AHISA National Office processes the application
and membership becomes active.
- New members are contacted by the National Office to advise them that their membership
has been activated. An Information Pack is sent out as well as login details for the AHISA
Further Information for Prospective Members can be found here
To Contact a State Branch Chair please use the information below.
Mr Peter Fowler (Chair)
Rouse Hill Anglican College
PO Box 3296, Rouse Hill NSW 2115
Ph: 02 8824 5844
Rev. Christopher Ivey (Chair)
St Andrew’s Anglican College
40 Peregian Springs Drive, Peregian Springs QLD 4573
Ph: 07 5471 5501
Mrs Kath McGuigan (Chair)
Mary MacKillop College
PO Box 4034, Norwood South SA 5067
Ph: 08 8333 6300
Mr Tony Freeman (Chair)
Lower Sandy Bay TAS 7005
Ph: 03 6225 1064
Dr Paul Hicks (Chair)
Camberwell Grammar School
55 Mont Albert Road, Canterbury VIC 3126
Ph: 03 9835 1711
Dr Alec O'Connell (Chair)
76 Shenton Road, Swanbourne WA 6929
Ph: 08 9383 6806
Email enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org